Some of you may be wondering about the lack of new works lately. Let's just say I needed a period of time to re-assess and regroup, and figured what with the epic election and the holidays, now would be a good time.
So I have come to some conclusions during this brief hiatus:
1. I am not extremely happy with my output for the year, both in quantity and quality.
2. Lack of workspace has been a major factor.
3. Another factor is the rut I found myself in.
4. To emerge from this rut, I need to refresh my skills, and challenge myself. I can do better. I can always do better.
5. My one New Year's resolution? To study, practise, and try new stuff. Watch out world, here I come!
Happy New Year to all my friends, family, and social media amigos. C'mon 2017!